D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

15 January, 2006

Tokyo Gay Hamster Wars - Index 1 -15

Tokyo Gay Hamster Wars - Index 1 -15
I thought I'd post the links to the first fifteen episodes of this riveting tale of hentai chikan ganster hamsters fro anyone who may have missed them. These episodes cover the first book - Fellowship of the Hamster ... not to be confused with book two, The Two Flowers ... to book three, Rerun of the King. Oh wait, I'm getting confused with something else ... Anyway, here are links to the first fifteen episodes in case anyone wants to go back and read them before I continue, as I haven't posted an episode for a while and I didn't want to confuse too many people once I post episode sixteen up. Hamsters are not the main ingredient of hamburgers ... but they are in hamsterburgers! Don't get the two confused or you may end up eating minky whale! Have a theatrical day :-( :-)