10 words determined essay
1) write an entry of between 100-200 words, with these words have to be included once, and only once:
- I - me - blowjob - grapes - random - power - loneliness - water - robot - blue
[Only 100 - 200 ... so ... difficult ... to ... keep ... it ... short. WORD COUNT 178 ... all words used and in order!]
2) Out of the 10 words, you can only change 2 words.
[I will change Robot to water, and water to robot. There! Bet you didn't see that coming!]
3) Your essay must make some kind of sense. if it's not cool, then it won't get published… [I have to make sense NOW? Such hard rules!!!]
4) Send to 5 people.
- I'll chuck it to J, as I think she might like to do it. (*COUGH* Payback *COUGH*) :-)
- And Viewtru as he's pretty good at writing kewl stuff.
- Imran, as it might give him more exposure in Blog Land. (I read him, and my shirts are now cleaner and brighter ... you should read him too).
- CMOS, because as a great artist I figure he is creative and might enjoy it.
- Kyels, because as a kewl poet, she might be able to do it as a poem.
I didn't want to chuck it to Paul, Sarah or James as I just chucked them one [and Kenny refuses to do them, and Suanie chucked it my way]. JoeC just had a meme from someone else, so I didn't chuck it his way either.
Most other's either are listed on other peoples sites (example, Kim's site), or just don't update enough.
I really need to develop a group of 'Go To' people for when I get this stuff. ;-)
=:=My 10 Words Determined Essay=:= [As dictated to the Apostle Thaddeus over a cup of coffee ... he was alseep at the time ... ].This is the story of a superhero, who's alter ego Dirk Dent worked at a Newspaper called 'The Daily Flush'. It's just down the road from 'The Daily Planet' [Superman] and around the corner from 'The Daily Bugle' [Spiderman]. 'Dirk!' screamed the editor. 'Get down to Mega Park, there is news a spaceship just landed.' 'I will boss,' called Dirk back. 'This sounds like a job for Blowman to me.' 'A blowjob? You must be outta your mind Dirk.' Dirk didn't bother changing into his superhero costume, but leapt out the window. Half way down he realised he couldn't fly. Luckily a truck full of grapes was parked just below that window. That single random event saved his life. Dirk tried to remember what his superhero power was. That's right, it was knitting. Now, to figure out why the spaceship had landed. The loneliness of deep space? Had they run out of water? Maybe a crazed robot was flying the thing? Dirk never found out, as a large blue bus hit him while he was crossing the road.