D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

24 May, 2006

Five Questions From Ashish

Official List of stuff for me to write about now stands at:
  1. Harry Potter send up
  2. Hobbit Send up
  3. Wuthering Heights send up
  4. Da Vinci Code (Though I've neither read the book, nor seen the movie, but I'll do something with this!) :-)
I should point out that the rule for this is I get given a topic and can write anything on it I like as per the old version of the game. :-) It doesn't have to be send ups of stuff ... just hand me a subject ... anything. I'll make it up as I go along! :-) So keep those subjects coming in. I'll get to them eventually ... so if the Da Vinci Code doesn't resemble the book or the film (as I haven't seen either), then you will know why. Five Questions From Ashish 1. If you were given 24 hours to be either George Bush or Osama Bin Laden, whom would you be? Well, given that Osama is in a cave somewhere on a dialysis machine and George is in the US in charge of a heap of underlings living in luxury, that's a no brainer. But, I'll tell you what I would do if I could split 12 hours between them. a. I'd take on the role of GW Bush, and give Monica a call and proposition her. I'd then hire a prostitute, take her up in Airforce One and video it and put it on the internet. That should be enough to get him impeached a little. THEN, over to Osama's body where I'd do this: b. Order all his men to surrender to the US. I'd write a written apology to the world stating that it is wrong to kill people in the name of religion. Then, I'd go surrender myself. [And maybe get a better machine to keep me alive ina US prison]. Let's face it, those guys are two sides of the same coin! Lets get rid of both. :-) 2. If you are given the opportunity to become the Prime Minister of Australia, what would be your first decision? Get rid of mandatory detention for assylum seekers. [I think this is similar to one of the five questions I had before]. ALSO, I'd reverse a lot of the laws which allow the Government to arrest people and hold them without a charge. 3. If you were given $200,000 to go to hell or $10 to stay on earth which one would you choose and why? Um ... depends on how long the trip is for. $200,000 to go to hell for eternity is not enough [actually, NO AMOUNT of money to go to hell is enough], so I'd take the ten dollars. 4. Imagine you are God and creating a world. What species would you create as the ultimate rulers of the planet? Describe. Ameobas. They're only one celled organisms, so won't be building any nuclear weapons in the near future! :-) Everyone's safe! :-) 5. Would you choose Bungie jumping 17,000 ft above in air or prefer to go shopping with your mother? Why? If the Bungie Jump comes with a parachute I'd do that. I've aleady done skydiving before, so a bungie jump that high up would be fun, though I don't like the idea of bungie jumping much as it can damage peoples backs ... but it'd still beat shopping with my mother. :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As per the rule 4 ... here are the rules: The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on) 1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.” 2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. 3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.