D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

28 March, 2006

Dabido Challenge - Type Two

As you know, I performed the occassional Dabido Challenge which I threw out for the masses to perform if they so wished. I'm going to refer to the first type of Dabido Challenge as 'Dabido Challenge Type 1' [sort of like diabetes, except you can have cake!] The new type, I'm going to refer to as Dabido Challenge Type 2. Here's what I'd like to do: I want my readers to throw me one of everything in the list below.
  1. A Character (Can be one you make up, can be an historical person, anything, human, animal, a magical innanimate object, alien ... anything as long as it is a CHARCTER for a story),
  2. A Location. (Can be a room, a suburb, a city, a country, a planet, a differnet plane of existence)
  3. An Object (You do know what objects are don't you? They are those material things we can touch)
  4. An occupation
  5. A song title
  6. Something else of the readers choice (can be a theme, an idea, another character, another object or location ... anything).
I have no idea what I'm going to do with them either ... but I figure once I have them I will. ;-) Oh, and please keep the numbers beside what everything is, like1. is the character, that way I won't mistake a talking banana [character] for a banana [object] or bananatown [location] ... get the idea? I hope there are plenty of lists when I get back tomorrow some time. ;-)