Just to make it really easy, I've made all Dabido Challenge participants first prize winners. After all, why bother competeing if you might lose. This way it's nice and easy and you know the result before you start.
Just to repeat the rules (and invent some more) in a better format (for those who didn't read thd last post), here they are:
- Go to Wikipedia and click on the Random Article bullet point from the Navigation bar on the left.
- Write something interesting with what comes up.
- It doesn't have to be correct, truthful or even sensible, it just needs to be interesting.
- This is NOT a meme and you cannot pass it on. You can however, include the rules on your website for others who want to take the challenge (don't forget the button, as EVERYONE wins).
- There is no limit to the size of the post (whether it be one line or one million).
- Judge on whether you have written anything interesting will be YOU the writer.
- It can be written in any language.
- Cheating is encouraged.
- You can do the challenge as many times as you like.
- Once completed you can display your '1st prize' button with the post to prove you won! :-)