D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

04 June, 2006

Something Else Completely Different

Actually, my last post was sort of Ironic. I called it 'Something Completely Different' in the hope of moving off the 'Perry Pooter' thing for the weekend, but I realised I posted up one of my 'usual whinges' which isn't much different at all to my usual fare! :-) D'oh! Can you Spell 'Baka Bodoh Dabido?'??? :-) Anywat, was thinking a little ... this was something said [suposedly] by Wendell Phillips: 'Write on my gravestone: "Infidel, Traitor.", infidel to every church that compromises with wrong; traitor to every government that oppresses the people.' I thought I'd like to share that with people. :-) [You can google Wendell if you don't know who is is ... which you probably don't ... doesn't matter, we don't know/know of every famous person who lived and this one might be a little obscure. He is more famous for this line: “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few”] Anyway, it's food for thought. Isn't that where WE ALL should be? Shouldn't we all be revolutionaries in this way? Where there is injustice, and any organisation that supports or nurtures that injustice, isn't that where we need to take a stand? I won't say much more, I'm probably talking to the converted anyway. People who like surrendering their liberties to their Governments can ponder the second quote! :-)