D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

06 June, 2006

Five Questions From Hedon

Hedon's belated 5 questions: 1. What would Hillary Clinton have to do to get you into bed with her? First of all, she'd have to be single. I never hit on women with other halves (or accept their advances) ... so, not sure what would have to happen between her and Bill, but, something would have to happen. Second, she'd have to be younger. Okay, probably that's a little impossible, but I have some mental block where I can't date women older than myself. Let's face it, she's 18 years older than I am. Third, she'd probably have to convince me she is sincere in her intentions of making the relationship work. Other than that, probably not that much. I mean, she is a very intelligent woman and all (being an ex-Lawyer) and I find intelligence sexy. Also, she is possibly going to be the first female President of the U.S. (And let's hope if she gets that position she will be the best President that the U.S. ever has ... I think she has a good chance of being the best, as there hasn't been that many outstanding Presidents to date). :-) 2. What is your favourite colour for undies and why? Black. Almost all my boxer shorts are black ... in fact, almost all my clothes are either black, or dark blue, though I've been told royal blue suits my eyes! :-) I just like black clothes I guess. Maybe I'm a puritan pilgrim deep down inside! :-) 3. What's the grossest thing you've eaten before? At a church breakfast I was feed some cereal which made me feel sick. It was only when I noticed strange black things floating in it, that I realised why it was making me sick. The thing had been infested with cockaroaches which had laid their eggs and stuff in there. I ended up vomiting pretty severely too ... in fact, I'm sort of dry reaching just remembering the incident. I discovered later, that the food they'd feed me had been left out to be thrown away. It was a number of years past it's use-by date, as well as having had the cockaroach infestation. The person who had left it out hadn't told anyone, and in-between them putting it on the side bench (where the rest of the breakfast cereal was being used), and them throwing it away, it had somehow managed to get served to me! [And only me too! No one else got fed it!] BLAH!!!! And to think, I actually PAID for that meal!!! Blah! Sometimes I wonder if someone did it deliberately!!!! ONEONEONE!!!!1111!!!! Grrrr! I was sick for a number of days after that too ... Oh, there was some rat sack in it as well. Grrrr! I'm still pretty angry over the whole thing, but I was told not to sue, as suing the church that poisons you is apparently naughty and a sin against God. Grrrrr! 4. Have you ever hit on/been hit on by a guy? I've never hit on a guy myself, but I've had plenty of guys hit on me. Funny thing is, most of these 'gay guys' are supposedly able to tell another gay guy with their gaydar, but I think it was majorly broken on all those occassions. I can easily say there was over five, plus I've had other guys come and 'ask me confidentially' as their friends were interested in me. 5. Which country is going to win this year's World Cup and why? Australia ... no reason, we're just going to do it! :-) Actually, I'll back that up a little. Most of the time Australia has never been able to field a full strength side as the clubs they play for often never used to release them for International events. Yet, in some of the matches we've played we've done exceedingly well. For instance, beating England 3-0, and when we beat France (who were world champions at the time) 2-0. Let's face it, when we play well, we can do exceptionally well, and when we play bad, we have a habit of playing really bad! :-) We drew with the Netherlands 1-1 the other day, and the Netherlands are one of the cup favourites. So, we seem to be coming into form. I don't think it will be easy though, we're up against Brazil (favourites), Japan (really in form at the moment), and Croatia (whom Pele has tipped as one of the possible chances to win the cup), so it's a tough group. If we can survive the group, then it will probably be an easier second round for us. :-) Plus, a lot of people have written us off ... Aussies have a habit of playing beyond themselves when they're the under dogs. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As per the rule 4 ... here are the rules: The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on) 1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.” 2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. 3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.