D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

09 March, 2006

Dabido on TV?

Good news everyone, I have been asked to attend a function where there will be news camera's etc. You might remember I blogged a while ago about attending a function with the Mayor, Microsoft Representatives etc. Well, it's a similar thing, except now for some reason Chanel Seven Perth will be there. Actually, I doubt I'd get on TV, but they may mention my company, 'Yama Kuma' as the company who set up the network and everything. [I know I am actually getting a mention in the speach, but it's probably too insignificant to stick on Television. They'll just mention the important companies, like MicroSoft who basically donated the software.] Hopefully, it'll be a good afternoon for networking and maybe even creating more work for myself.