D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

05 January, 2006

Speaking of the Amish ...

I don't remember whose site I commented on recently, but I made some comments regarding the Amish ... I think was Suanie's site ... but who knows! [I just checked, it was indeedy doody's Suanie's site ... so I doubled her hits for today by going there twice!] ;-) Anyway, I thought it was funny that I was making Amish jokes, and I ran into this today. Dave Letterman had this in his top ten. TOP 10 REASONS YOUR AMISH TEENAGER IS IN TROUBLE: 10. Sometimes stays in bed until after 5 a.m. 09. In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women without bonnets. 08. Shows up at barn raisings in full "KISS" makeup. 07. When you criticize him, he yells, "Thou sucketh." 06. His name is Jebediah, but he goes by "Jeb Daddy." 05. Defiantly says, "If I had a radio, I'd listen to rap." 04. You come upon his secret stash of colored socks. 03. Uses slang expression, "Talk to the hand, 'cause the beard ain't listening." 02. Was recently pulled over for driving under the influence of cottage cheese. 01. He's wearing his big black hat backwards.