D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

03 January, 2006

Sick! Sick! Sick!

I just vomitted blood! Standard Operating Procedure~! I've been trying to ween myself off my medication. If I can go seven days without taking the tablets, I can take a medical test for my stomach, but while I am on the medication I can't take the test. I think I've written on this before, as I asked to take the test years ago BEFORE the medication and the Doctor decided not to let me ... and my last few Doctors have decided the test might prove what the problem is, but now I can't survive without the medication! If the test proves what Doctor's now think, I just need about a month of anti-biotics to get rid of some stupid bacteria ... twenty years of vomiting because some stupid Doctor wouldn't let me take a test!!! Anyway, i think i went about two or three days without takin my medication, and today I was really exhausted, so I took a nap in the middle of the day, and awoke really nausious. I was okay for most of the rest of the day, but I've just come over really nausious again and just had a vomit with blood in it ... damn! I've taken some medication, but looks like I'm back to square one ... have to start counting again and hope I can get to seven days! It takes a while for the medicationto kick in, so I'm sitting here hoping the nausia will subside enough for me to go to sleep soon. Bleuh! I might need another vomit before bed time! Bluch!