I should sit down and write a MEME GOTO DECIDER flowchart.
A basic chart on deciding who to throw a meme to.
It might include things like:
- SELECT LIST OF PEOPLE TO THROW MEME TO
- SELECT PERSON OFF TOP OF LIST [IF LIST IS EMPTY - END]
- Do I know the person? [Yes / No]
- Will that person kill me? [Yes / No]
- Do I owe this person PAYBACK for a meme? [Yes / No]
- Does this person like meme's? [Yes / No ]
- Is this person a friend? [Yes / No ]
- If I throw them this meme, will they still be my friend? [Yes / No ]
- Has the person already had this meme? [Yes / No ]
- Go back to Step 3
If only I could be bothered ... I was thinking it would go great on a static site with a list of collected memes for those who suffer blog block.
If only there was Quantum Memeing so we could take memes back before we hand them out to those who won't do them. :-) Or better yet, we'd just send it to the same persons Alternate universe other self whom, we know will do it. Thus avoiding someone not doing it, and at the same time giving it to the person whom we intended ... and getting back every possible answer that could possibly exist ... and killing our server in the process ... um ... er ... okay, I need to think this quantum memeing through a little more before I bring the Quantum-Internet crashing down!