D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

10 December, 2005

Tautology, repetition, iteration, duplication - how I fill out my blog posts. :-)

Tautology

1. Needless repetition of the same sense in different words; redundancy.

2. An instance of such repetition.

Repetition

1. The act or process or an instance of repeating or being repeated.

2. A recitation or recital, especially of prepared or memorized material.

Iteration

1. The act or an instance of iterating; repetition.

Duplication

1. 1. The act or procedure of duplicating.

2. The condition of being duplicated.

2. A duplicate; a replica.

3. Genetics.

Summary:

By just repeating oneself, repeating oneself, we can fill in plenty of space, space, on the blogsphere. Of course, we can just paste definitions from Dictionary.com and hope that no one notices that we've done no work what-so-ever. No one will ever notice it on my site, because of course, no one ever comes here. (Well, not any self respecting person who would admit to it, or shout it from the mountain tops. If you do see someone shouting it from a mountain top, shoot them immediately, they have obviously gone stark raving mad!)

But, by repeating oneself, we can fill in plenty of space on the blogsphere, or did I already says that? I might have, already said that.

Anyway, by repeating oneself, iterating and reiterating, using tautology or just plan repeating oneself, we can fill in plenty of space on the ... blog ... sphere. I'm sorry, I just experienced some de ja vu. This is of course the opposite of demais vu, which is the feeling that one has never been somewhere familiar. We don't have to worry about that though, as we're talking about repeatition, if you haven't figured it out, it's one of the ways we can fill in lots of space ... on ... the ... blog ... um ... er ...

Tautology, that thing where we repeat ourselves, may involve repeatition, iteration, or repeating oneself, as in the method of being tautologically repeatitive. Um, I think that's all for today. Tomorrow, we speak about Tautology, repetition, iteration, duplication - how I fill out my blog posts. Um ... did I mention duplication at all?

The Revised List:
  • Oxford, English Dic and Hary - worlds hardest book to follow the plot of!
  • Alien Abduction Tale Part III
  • Baggy Trousers – Why my balls still work!
  • Jungian 'collective unconscious' Versus Hegel's World Spirit thingy (The real deathmatch you wanted to watch!)
  • Crazy Dates I have been on Part III