D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

04 July, 2005

Blogger Code.

There is this thing called a Bloggers Code. Not very exciting - but it's supposed to say a little bit about the blogger/blog before you read it. I can't be bothered adding it to the sidebar - here is mine for your amusement/enjoyment/horror/whatever. :-)

Your blogger code is:

B3 d++ t k+ s u- f+ i o++ x e+ l++ c--

Yeah yeah! You too can have one IF YOU VISIT HERE - and to decipher it you CAN VISIT HERE.

What my Decipherment said about me (Corrections to Follow):

  • I've been blogging for 6-9 months.
  • I own 2 or more domains that are updated regularly.
  • I use Blogger, BigBlogTool, upsaid or other similar service to update a site on my own web host.
  • I have quite a few links, and I try to check in on them all regularly, or at least periodically.
  • I check my stats occasionally, mostly to discover new blogs that are linking to mine.
  • I don't link to any of the A-list blogs (Megnut, Kottke, Robot Wisdom, etc.)... if I ever want to visit their site, I'll just follow a link from someone else's blog.
  • I post at least once a day. I can't remember the last day I haven't blogged.
  • I blog from either home or work, but only after my work is done and when I get some free time.
  • Nearly all the topics I blog are personal experiences or original writing that can't be found elsewhere on the web.
  • I haven't bedded another blogger yet, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out if the opportunity presented itself.
  • I have posted quite a few photos of myself, but I was fully clothed in them all, thankyouverymuch.
  • I rarely find a meme or web survey I don't enjoy, and I find myself blogging the results to most of them.
  • Nearly all of my offline friends, family members, and co-workers know about my blog, and that's fine.

Corrections / Admendments:
  • I have been blogging for 8+ Months.
  • I own at least 4 blogs - this is the main one - I use blogger for this - others are at Xanga, MySpace and Yahoo 360 degrees. The MySpace one is the silly one. The Yahoo 360 Degrees is the one never update. :-)
  • If I link to them, then I try to read them as often as possible. I don't always comment, but some ppl are probably sick of me always commenting! :-)
  • I check my stats ONCE a week - when they are sent to me!
  • I blog almost everyday.
  • I blog from home.
  • I wouldn't mind humping F***tress or Suanie - but how to get the paper bag on their heads before they see my face???? Okay - maybe I'm making that up! :-) [Gees, they're going to hunt me down and kick me in da' nuts when I get to KL!!!]
  • I love MEMES and SURVEYS! If you get them, and you need to pass them on - then send them this way!
  • Yeah - everyone knows about my blog - most are intelligent enough to ignore it. :-)