D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

01 June, 2005

Five Question Game IV (Episode IV - A New Hope)

Previous Episodes in Question Game Responses: Episode One - The Phantom Tennis Episode Two - A Snack of the Clones Episode Three - Revenge of the Swift Yes, I am a whore for this Interview game ... but don't worry, the reason get's answered in this exciting episode ... just before I blow the Death Star into tiny little pieces. What's that Obe Wan? My father's gay? Five Questions from Minishorts: 1) What non-sexual thing would most probably give you an orgasm? If it gives me an orgasm, then it's sexual! :-) Writing a good lead riff within a great song would probably be thing which comes closest though. 2) The Smurfs or The Carebears and why? Smurfs. We used to collect them. Funny thing though, both Smurf and Bear have been nicknames of mine. Sometimes I used to be called Mr. Carebear by some friends. I never really got into the Carebears though, they were a bit after my time. Smurfs though, were around when I was younger ... and blue. ;-) 3) Think Matrix. Would you choose the blue pill or the red pill and why? Red one leads to reality ... has to be red. The more reality I am aware of the better I think I can react to the world. Like Emiliano Zapata said, "Better to die on your feet than live on your knees" Wouldn't want to live in blissful ignorance, would rather die fighting for the truth. (My ex-wife once said I was an idiot when she realised that it is true. I would die for the truth!) 4) If you were given a chance to go back in history to change things, what particular day would you go back to,and why? I would go back to the day I met my ex-wife and stop myself from hooking up with her. I'd explain exactly what she is really like and tell myself a LOT of other things about the future which I can successfuly avoid (including other Psycho people who are better avoided - with two specific flatmates in mind! I had over thirty different flatmates ... one wanted to bash my skull in with a baseball bat because she didn't like my joke ... some audiences are really hostile! REALLY!) 5) Why the heck do you keep doing this five-question interview thing?!! First of all, I like to be challenged in my thinking. being asked questions I would never have thought of makes me self examine myself. now admittedly, some of the questions have been no brainers for me. Still, every person has asked me something to give me food for thought. I like that. Second, it is interesting to see what sort of questions people ask. I think some good questions to ask in return to all those who asked, are Why that question? What were you hoping to find out about me from that question? Does that question reflect something of yourself? Did my answers satisfy your curiosity, or make you thirst for more information? What would be the best question you have seen asked (out of all those doing the Five Question Thing), and what was the best Answer? (My money for best answer so far is Dr. Buck's response to Question 3. I will wait till I have read more Questions before I decide which I thought was best. It's harder to define the best question, as they are all good in their own ways.) Third reason, I'm still waiting for someone to ask me to interview them. Of course, not everyone is into self examination as much as me. I'm a bit of a masacist when it comes to looking deep inside myself and trying to beat the crap out of my psyche. :-) Hope it's been satisfying. :-) If not, see Second reason in last answer - and ask me for clarification on any point. :-) As per the rule 4 ... here are the rules: The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on) 1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.” 2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. 3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.