- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained dabido
- By tradition, a girl standing under dabido cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled dabido!
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by dabido.
- You should always store dabido in an airtight container in the fridge.
- The fingerprints of dabido are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and dabido has 7.
- Scientists believe that dabido began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of dabido in your ear 700 times.
- dabido can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
I stole this ... I mean borrowed this, from Laksa's site
. The funny thing was, after this was generated, I realised that it was all true! :-)