D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

14 June, 2006

The Fantastic Four Meme

Four jobs I would stink at:

1. Executioner (I'm very much against killing people ... though I've been told if I just tell them jokes ... ) :-) 2. Stripper (I'd knock the girls out with a swish of my pelvis and a TWACK of my belly!) :-) 3. Doctor (I am very squeemish ... Where's Doctor Dabido? He's on the floor fainted again!!!) 4. Drinks Waiter at an abatoir (more squeemish fun!)

Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:

1. Dabidiho (The world famous soccer player) 2. Kumameister 3. Space Mutant 475-J-876 4. Vipermonkey! (OoOoOoooo, I likey very much!) Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. Amadeus 2. Seven Samurai (Kurosawa) 3. Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads Concert) 4. The Big Sleep (Humphrey Bogart)

Four places I have lived:

1. Ipswich (Qld Australia) 2. Penang (Malaysia) 3. Perth (WA Australia) 4. Sydney (NSW Australia)

Four things I love to do on my weekends:

1. Blog 2. Read Blogs 3. Play Board Games 4. Play Computer Games

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:

1. Futurama 2. Simpsons 3. The Glasshouse 4. Spicks and Specks Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations :

1. Scotch and Coke (My main drink now) 2. Black Russian (My Previous Main Drink) 3. Blueberry Vodka (Oh YUM YUM! Behave you blue tongued lizard!!!) :-) 4. Long Island Ice Teas (8 in one night ... under the freezing water fall in Lauterbrunnen when the lights went out at Midnight!!! w00t!!!) :-)

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):

1. My Computers 2. My Guitars 3. My art equipment 4. My clothes ... I really feel the cold! Especially when naked!!!

Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:

1. Vegetarian Japanese food with my friend Rizaldy in Sydney. 2. Vegetarian Pizza - with anyone stupid enough to eat it with me! ;-) 3. Vegetarian Lasagne ... um ... no one ... it's mine, all mine!!! :-) 4. Any vegie meal served at Zambezi bar with all my drinking buddies in Sydney (Corey, Steve, Rizaldy etc)

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Florence (aka Firenzi Italy) 2. Japan (anywhere in Japan, I'm not fussy!) 3. Sydney ... I miss you!!! Waaaah! 4. Germany for the world cup. (Anywhere actually ... I love to travel!) :-) Four people I’m mercilessly tagging: 1. Oblique (Cause she probably wants it for content!) :-) 2. Cheneille 3. Paul (UPDATE UPDATE) 4. Dr Tan (In case he wanted some content too after all those paint fumes) ;-)

ADDENDUM

I forgot to add, this meme is brought to you by the number 4 and the blogger Ashish! ;-)