D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

22 June, 2006

PAIN!!! & Keltoi Horoscopus!

I'm in considerable pain today. Woke up with a swollen right hand, and it hurts, hurts, hurts!!!! Hurts in the joints and the bones (not that you can have pain in the bones, as there is no nerves in there ... but it feels that way ...). In particular, it's the middle finger feeling the most pain! Argh!!!!
*****
Took my mother shopping for things ... because let's face it, even though I have a business to run, no one in my family takes it seriously, so they all think I am free to be their chauffeurs and run errands for them ... grrr.
*****
Anyway, while out having a look around, discovered some thing which raved on about Celtic Horoscopes. I didn't know there was such a thing. I liked what the thing in the store said about me [being an Ash Tree] ... but ... it was different to this, and this:
You Are An Ash Tree
You are vivacious and impulsive, which makes you extremely attractive to many. Intelligent and demanding, you don't care much for criticism. You have a ton of ambition and talent, and sometimes money rules your heart. You like to play with fate, and you can be very egotistical and restless. Demanding of attention, you need love and a lot of emotional support.
So, three slightly different things regarding the Ash Tree. I liked the fact that the thing in the store said my animal sign was the Owl, and that I was patient and Wise. This one is slightly different again: You are very intuitive and would make a marvellous teacher. Your wamth opens doors for you, and you are good at using your charm and grace to bring people round to your point of view. Time is on your side and will help you on your way to success. You need an original partner, someone who broke the mould and is able to put plenty of energy into seducing you. Looking into the future, you want a small family, which leaves you the freedom to do your own thing. This year will be a year when you take positive steps, start fruitful relationships which are made to last. Then, there is this one:

ASH TREE (the Ambition)

uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over the heart, but takes partnership very seriously.
*****
I guess this gives me something else not to believe in. One thing I notice about all my different 'horoscope' signs, is that whether I am looking at the traditional Greek zodiac 'Horoscope' or the Chinese one, or the Celtic one, almost all my signs say I am intelligent and highly communicative and stuff. I guess if you want people to believe in stuff, you're not going to say: The sign of the leach is for peopel born between the 5th of this month and the 4th of that month. Leach peopel are stupid, ignorant and smell ... Because, if you said things like that, peopel just won't want to believe! lol One of my friends once proved something to me. He sat and read out the SunSign descriptions of starsigns [ie the normal Greek Zodiac ones], and asked me if I felt it related to me. Regardless of which one he read, I could relate in some way or form ... let's face it, those things are written to be general enough to relate to almost anyone. I was reading through the Celtic Horoscope as well [all based on trees], and felt the same thing. I can relate to a lot of the different things for each different 'tree' [or sign]. rofl. Like I've said, I've discovered something new not to believe in!
What tree are you guys?