D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

30 April, 2006

Brains, Yummy Brains! :-)

My mother caught our female dog licking our male dog somewhere that was making the male dog extremely happy. Needless to say, my mother wasn't very happy at all!!!!! I was going to post the next 'Tokyo Gay Hamster Wars', but I won't. I didn't do much today, and thought it might be a good thing to post ... but, then again, I ran into this: Stolen from Paul's blog:
Your Brain's Pattern
Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent. You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored. You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts. And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.
p.s. I wouldn't eat brains of any sort ... just thought the post title had that zombie sort of feel to it! :-) I also thought of some incredible witty things to put as todays thoughts ... but now that I've sat down to write them, I've forgotten them! D'oh! Bodoh Dabido!