D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

21 April, 2006

No Sleep for Dabido - Bag - Quirky

Was awoken this morning by my mother banging on my bedroom door. 'David, are you asleep?' 'Yes.' 'Come out and help me with the lantana.' Yes, in spite of my obvious wounds from raking the verge the other day, I was awoken to cut back and clean up all the lantana in our front lawn. Well, we spent four hours doing it. In that time, I didn't get to eat or anything. I was pretty worn out by the end, because, as you might guess, I was doing the lions share of the heavy work. Anyway, a few interesting things occurred. I got some wood in my eye ... so I couldn't see, though my mother wouldnt' help me to the house to wash it out, she just kept telling my to go wash it out myself. So, I cautiously made my way inside and washed it out ... it was actually a large noticable chunk of wood too. We also found an old bag which had been chucked in the garden. I phoned the police and they came and picked it up. I noticed as they went throguh it all that several different ID's were in there. I am assuming the bag was full of peoples stuff from several bag snatchings in the area. I think the drivers license they pulled out had the address from someone from a suburb up the road from us. Anyway, my mother thanked me for all the work I did today, and she also noticed a few other things aroundthe house that I'd done ... amazing. Still, somehow it got turned into a 'Wow, you did all these things, how totally amazing considering how lazy you are', sort of sessions. I felt like saying, 'No, you've finally noticed I do actually do stuff around here.' Anyway, I should have been working on my own business. My mother still doesn't understand that my business doesn't just rake money in on it's own. Somehow, she still has the opinion that I am here in order to do her bidding when she needs it! Grrrrr! Finally, just a quick quirky test! :-)
Your Quirk Factor: 58%
You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it. Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!