D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

09 February, 2006

Little Britain Dolls

While out and about and looking for a B'Day present for my younger brother Paul today, I came across some Little Britain Dolls. They only had the Daphyd, Vicky and Emily Howard dolls in the store. I actually wandered into the store as I was after a Red Dwarf VII series DVD for myself. Don't worry, I went looking for it AFTER I got myself a present. My mother was intriged by the amount of games in the Computer Game store. I finished looking, and she was still having a browse. Maybe I can get her playing WarCraft or something. I'm still curious about the World of Warcraft game. I'm afraid to buy it and try it in case I start to play it continuously. Nothing worse than having such a huge distraction in my life. I have a million and one things to finish. I booked my car in to get the tyres changed and the brakes changed. That's due next Tuesday. I have a heap of work coming up, so if I seem to suddenly disappear for a while and blog sporadically, you know I am deep up to my armpits in cat5 cables and training people. I'm looking forward to it. It'll make a change from studying and reading a million blogs each day! Though I still plan to come home each day and read half a million blogs. :-) So much to do ... so little time ...