D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

03 February, 2006

CELLO Pictures and Room Pics

Cello ... oh, same joke as last post! Hello, Here are some pictures of my Cello. First a picture of it when it is in it's case (I've already stuck the bridge on it and stuff.) I had a bit of trouble tuning the thing, with the knobs slipping a lot and everything. Anyway, the bow is new, so in need of rosin to make it grab the strings, so it's not making much noise at present, but I like plucking on the thing anyway. So played a few things on it. Here is a picture of it standing up against my brothers blue bean bag! I was meaning ot post there pictures of my bedroom ages ago. Mainly when I did the floor boards in there, so you can see it no longer has a concrete floor ... also, you can see how small the room is. (Which is why I have most of my stuff in the front room/office/studio). As you can see, my Queen size bed takes up most of the room. I'll take some other photo's later to show the 'highrise' storage solution I have for the bedroom.