D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

03 February, 2006

CELLO Has Arrived!

Cello ... I mean Hello. Zee Cello has arrived! Now, as my mother puts it, she can listen to chamber music all weekend long ... or as I put it, one cello a chamber orchestra does not make! Pictures at eleven ... oh wait, it's eleven now ... um ... pictures later. I'm still tuning this baby. I think it's a factory second or something, as there are unfinished bits on the thing ... but, I can complete it andit'll still work. Anyway, stay tuned, and hopefully I'll get some pictures and stuff later today. Must eat ... skinnier than my cello ... Actually, my mother said it was good value for money, and now she wants to give me a list of things to look for on e-bay for her. Bwahahahaaaaa! Why me laugh?