D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

12 December, 2005

A few Sad things

I've broken a string on the Pipa (Chinese Lute) and have searched high and low for anywhere that the strings can be bought ... alas, I can't find anywhere in Perth! Waaaah! Anyone who knows someone in Perth who might know where to buy the strings, please leave a message! My mother has a habit of unplugging my four socket electrical thingy ... which unfortunately managed to turn my computer off and took me off the internet. I spent about fifteen minutes trying to get the computer to work again, nothing was starting it! Waaah! More race bashings occurring in Cronulla area - at least they have steped up the police prescence and are actually arresting people! About bloody time!!!!