D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

08 October, 2005

David Needs ...

Here is a cool geek game to play ... stole it from Sarah's site: Go to google and type in "[your name] needs" and google will tell you what you need. (Don't forget the quotes). I typed in "David needs" and got this.
  1. Why Dirty David needs a wash - or at least a dry clean Sophie Arie in Rome Wednesday July 16, 2003 The Guardian. Michelangelo's David ...
  2. Re: David needs our support markb 9/28/05 (0). Re: David needs our support Pet
  3. How was your career shaped by David's needs? How did you discover Special Olympics? Where has he competed? Where does he practice speed skating? How often? ...
  4. Re: David needs prayers Sai Ram, brothers and sisters ! ... Re: David needs prayers Dear Sisters and Brothers in Sai, Thank you again for your prayers and ...
  5. Viking Voice Exchange « David needs your help!!!!! » ... David needs your help!!!!!
Okay, the first one (Michelangelo's David needing a wash) came up as the first two. But, as part of the game, apparently I need a wash (because I'm Dirty David! Ewwww) I also need your support ... send your bra's to me ... um ... wrong sort of support. My mistake! :-) [Why am I having flashbacks of that movie 'Support your local Sherrif' ... onlt now it's 'Support your local Dabido' :-) Yes, my speed skating is coming along fine ... um .. yeah. See you at the special Olympics! :-) Yes, pray for me. That possessed can of coke I drank last week has been repeating on me! Darn evil spirits! Viking Voice Exchange ... I need to swap my voice with a viking? WOW! modern technology does wonders! :-) Ja Sigurg! We yumping yiminey need voice exchanged! Back to Greenland! ja! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! I come from the land of the ice and snow ... sorry, Zep fans will know what I'm talking about there! :-) Now, for the Dabido trial:
  1. Dabido needs to know: What's The best way to remove The hair that grows around one's anus? James replies: well The area around The anus is quite delicate so ...
Ewwww! Only one ... and it's some sicko using my NAME!!!! Hey, what is the best way to remove ... oh forget it! :-) I also did one for my real life nickname of 'Bear' and really found a awful lot of 'Bear needs help' - often referign to teddy bears ... though the first one was 'Mr Bear needs a makeover' which was about giving a real live black bear a makeover. Well, have some fun playing the game! :-)