D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

13 May, 2005

UK Here I Come

Yes, finally I've been placed in a position where I must move to the UK. The details I won't go into. Needless to say, I am very unhappy, and once I get to the UK, I'll most likely be surrendering my Australian Citizenship. I don't see the point in keeping it, when the latest Government policies involve threats and pushing the poor to the wall. So, here is the latest thoughts. 1. Get Passport 2. Get Right of Abode Visa 3. See my friends in Sydney before I go. 4. Fly to Malaysia (see my friend Lillian in Kuching and maybe some other friends) 5. Fly to Japan and see my friends Mami and maybe Megumi (if she is in her Cookie Shop Outfit!) 6. Arrive UK and hopefully walk into a job there. (They are screaming for Network Engineers) Am p***ed off beyond belief with the state of things in this country. It goes from bad to worse. Am going to write an open letter to the Prime Minister and send a copy to the press and Opposition Leader. Not that anything will come from it at all, because let's face it, politicians just don't care! Especially the current one who only likes to give tax cuts to the rich! (AKA Themselves!) So, I'm about to sell everything I can (which will just be my investments etc) and leave! Will I return? It will depend upon what happens politically in this country. With the Government about to gain the Senate in July, it will just be an excuse to push more poor people to the wall with their policies. The rich get richer, the poor get the picture!!!!