D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

01 May, 2005

Another Great Scrabble Victory

Today I had another great scrabble victory. I almost hit 400, but didn't quite make it. Of the three games I played, I won all three. My mother and brother thought I should go and play competition somewhere. I'm not sure if there are any competitions in Australia for it. Not much else happened today. Watched some TV. Browsed the internet a little, mainly reading blogs and stuff. It was rather warm today, after the cooler weather we've been having. Actually, I was awoken by the rat in the roof being back. My mother and brother threw some rat sack up there. It has also rained heavily tonight and I could hear drips on the ceiling. That means our roof is leaking again. We'll have to look and see where that's happening, and see if we can fix it again.