D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

08 May, 2006

But ... I don't believe in Purgatory!

Saw this at Paul's site ... and well, you know how much I love doing these sorts of things! :-) The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory! Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test So, what happens. I arrive and some demon or angel or Saint somone says, 'Welcome to Purgatory', and I go, 'But ... I dont' beleiv ein purgatory, I'm Protestant!' 'Then to HELL YOU GO LITTLE ONE! BWAHAHAAHAHAAA!' Gees, I feel damned if I do, and damned if I don't ... then again, maybe they will jsut shove me into purgatory and go, 'Well, it doesn't matter if you believe in purgatory or not, you're still here for the next hundred thousand years ... how well do you like warm beer?' I don't know how I scored HIGH on violence though. When it asked if I like violent video games or movies ... and similar questions I said, 'NO!' Weird. I wonder if there is a slight error in the coding of the program ... better not tell God, I might end up in Hell after all ... um ... I guess that's why I scored moderate in Fraudulent ... because I wouldn't correct the error if it is in my favour to avoid going to Hell! Don't worry, I'll repent later on! ;-) Actually, I thought just answering MALE was going to send me to Hell! :-) SECOND TEST Off Paul's Site.
DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Moderate
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Low
Avoidant:Moderate
Dependent:Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive:Moderate
-- Personality Disorder Test -- -- Personality Disorder Information --
I am so disapointed by this ... I wanted to be a psycho!!! Waaaah! :-) I'm sure I have some other weird disorder which just wasn't mentioned ... after all, they didn't mention Bi-Polarism or other disorders! Darn it, I want my disorder ... and i want my order for my disorder filled now! :-)