D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

21 February, 2006

Mouse House Still?

We still have a mouse in the house. I have no idea if it is the same one I released, or one looking for his freind, but my brother saw it last night run behind the fridge! Waaaah! Another one to catch. A few miracle today. My mother actually left me alone for a while when I was studying ... amazing. Normally she spends her time interupting me ... maybe my ignoring her has paid off. Back to studying of my CCIE. I keep meaning to write up the next 'Tokyo Gay Hamster Wars' but never seem to get around to it. I'm hoping I have time tonight. I'll try and do a few chapters one after the other so that I have something to post up without having to take a break from it. There is a big thunderstorm happening at the moment. The dogs are going beserk. BARK! BARK! BARK! My brother in-law dropped by and fixed one of our switches, and told me he'd fix up the telephone cable so that I would be able to get back into my office. I have to tidy it up a lot. My mother is sick of me having my internet connection in the lounge room! [So am I. I can at least ignore her from the other room!] :-) Time to go!