D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

17 February, 2006

In the Spirit of Laziness

In the Spirit of Laziness, and the fact that I have to go out, I bring you the lyrics to Strangers in the Night, as per my comment on FStress site. Yes, this officially means my post here is shorter than the comments I made. It's true, my comments are Ancillary posts of a sort. [People should friggin' pay me to come and comment on their sites! Ptttth! hee hee!] I'll make some improvements for this post and called it Losers in the Night. ;-) Hope you enjoy it, I'm off to do stuff. :-) Losers In the Night Losers in the night, not wearing pants Wond’ring in the night What was my chance, we’d be sharing saliva Before the night was through. Something in your eyes, all red and bloodshot, Something in you smile, stoned out on pot, No blood to my brain, Told me I must have you. Strangers in the night, two desperate losers We were strangers in the night Without our trousers When we said our first hello. Little did we know Sex was just a taxi away, A warm yellow taxi away and - Ever since that night we’ve been together. Losers at first sight, free sex forever. It turned out so right, For losers in the night.