D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

25 January, 2006

ZERO TO HERO!!! w00t!

Yes, w00t! (We Own the Other Team)!!! You might remember a few months ago I completely STUFFED my old PC by screwing around with the Bios and everything. Today I finally got it working correctly again! From a machine which just tried to start the CD and DVD and then stopped dead (nothing on the monitor or anything ... like NO SIGNAL blah blah blah), I FINALLY flashed the Bios back to a normal sort of healthy state and the computer HAS STARTED! w00t!WooT!w00t!WooT! [Yes, I am happy, why do you ask?] Ah ... I feel GOOOD!!! [Insert Saxaphone part here!] Now, to try and get all that other software and crap working on the machine correctly! To think, I gave up trying to fix the thing till I ran into some info when researching new Motherboards ... in fact, I had my old Pentium II machine out in order to try to canibalise the parts and the bios for the Pentium 4 ... BUT, I got it working. PARTY TIME! Now ... to try to overclock the CPU in it again ... and this time, if it freaks out, I know how to recover! hee hee! [Will us noobs never learn???] Bwahahahaa [evil laughter]