D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

04 November, 2005

On The Market Again

Dabido is OFFICIALLY back in circulation and on the free market again. The young lass who was trying to tear through the Teflon Suit has apparently run off to chase other gentlemen. Which is good. She was way too young! Wonder if I should pimp myself or wait till some other lass tries to rip her way through ... and should I take myself off the market for these exercises, or should I say, 'Hey, everyone is entitled to have a go!' I think I'll go insult one of my Japanese Friends ... she likes that! :-) Bwahahahaaaa! :~) [In fact, she only talks to me when I call her names!!! What's with that? Oh yeah, might be because I only attract loonies! See last story!] :-)