D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

23 September, 2005

Who Are You?

Just out of curiousity, (and so I can do some market research), who comes here? I get about thirty hits per day, and about half are return visitors (which might mean that I have fifteen regular readers, and about fifteen people passing by each day). So, who are you? What do you like me blogging about? What do you hate me blogging about? Should I include more pictures? Should I write less? (Do I write too much)? Do you like the buttons on my side bar? (Have you noticed all those buttons on my sidebar?) Any other ways you believe I can improve my blog? Are you a regular reader, or just passing by? Anything else you care to mention? Cheers, Dabido