D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

12 July, 2005

Quick Tuesday Entry

Spent the day writing another long letter to a Government Department. In this case the Department of Employment and Work Place Relations. I doubt it will have any effect - nothing moves the Government to do the right thing except public humiliation from the Media. Let's hope something happens. Anyway - I e-mailed two people whom I've mentioned in the letter to get their approval before I actually send it. I've also mentioned I'll be sending it to the Media - because like I just said, nothing moves the Government to action like public humiliation! I doubt it will move them to anything - my last resort is basically telling them that I'll move to the UK if something isn't done to allow me to use my training credits. It's not a bluff - it's something I am working towards, and I have no problems leaving Australia if push comes to shove. I think like most idiots, they'll probably mistake it as an empty threat. If they knew me well enough, they'd realise that I dont' make empty threats - First rule of living NEVER EVER MAKE A THREAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CARRY OUT. In the case of moving to the UK - I still have to wait for an exit of the stock market/managed funds from my Financial Advisor - I hope he gets back to me soon, as I wish to exit as soon as possible. The sooner I exit, the sooner I can start booking air travel etc. Then I'll be GONE! Anyway - as soon as I have approval from the two people I've asked, the letters are being sent off - one to DEWR - one to Federal Labour Member - one to Federal Liberal Member - two to the local newspaper in this state - and two to the TV statiosn who run current affair programs. So everyone will know what a farce the Government is running with my training credits. I doubt it will have any effect whatsoever. Anyway, I don't like having these nazi's with their jackboots trying to ruin my life! I've had enough, and I'm moving to the UK if something isn't done - which probably means I am moving to the UK. Other than that, I helped Melisa a bit with her Computer Science homework (and it was a very little bit - she was trying to drag up memories I've been repressing!) Anyway, time for me to sleep I think. Hopefully tomorrow I can send those letters, and get my Learnign Tape made for my CCNA, to help me memorise it all.