D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

23 June, 2005

Which Malaysian Blogger are You?

My Apologies to Jeff Ooi. I doubt I am in the same league as he is. Was interesting to take the test though. Actually, the description sounds pretty accurate of how I see myself. (And how some of my real life friends see me too). I guess the bit I need to add though, (to make it a little more personal), is - Dabido quite often stuffs up and makes a fool of himself. Usually, he will do this when not "acting the clown and making a fool of himself". Dabido tries his hardest, but sometimes his halo is either choking him or lost around his ankles. (He does his best. Be kind to the poor guy.) :-)

Congratulations Dabido, you are...


Jeff Ooi of www.jeffooi.com

You are humble, mild-mannered yet wise. Your knowledge is vast as an ocean, but when confronted with an issue you are passionate about you are tough as a mountain. You have an aura of style, quality, excellence surrounding you that cannot be denied. In a way, you are a rebel, but that's because you are always willing to help out your peers by challenging authority without asking much in return. People respect you. You are a natural born leader, people stop to listen when you speak, and follow you wherever you go. You also have a little bird.

Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?