D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

15 June, 2005

Five Questions Game - Episode VIII - Return of Jabba the Blog

Five Questions Game - Episode VIII - Return of Jabba the Blog Questions from Nic-a-rino ... um, I mean Nic: 1: You're stranded in a remote jungle and you're hurt. Help is on the way but you are dieing of starvation. There is no available food source that you can reach. Which part of your body do you start eating first? (You will survive if you eat part of yourself) I think I'd starve actually. Two reasons: First, I am allergic to most fats and oils, and Pig meat in particular sends me into annaphalactic shock. Human meat is very similar to pig meat (even being called Long Pig in New Guinea where they still sometimes eat people, depending on how bad your jokes are. I wouldn't last five minutes!) So eating myself is akin to a normal person eating cyonide (oh no, someones poisoned our arsnic!) [Yes, my trip to the UK is based upon me getting my epi-pen before travelling just in case some idiot does feed me something like pig ... or human ... ) Second, even if by chance, I discovered that I wasn't allergic to me, then I probably couldn't bring myself to eat meat anyway. It's sort of become something psychological now. (aka, if Doctor's cured me of my meat allergy tomorrow, I'd still be a vegetarian). BUT - in keeping with the spirit of the question, if by chance none of the above was true, and I was in fact in the situation in the question - then I'd probably start on my stomach fat (Plenty for all!) and then move on to my butt checks. The arms are needed to play guitar - they get eaten LAST! :-) 2: Hamira is a village in India. But what is your favourite number and why? 31 - it's the date of my birth (May 31st) and also the reverse of 13. If 13 is unlucky, then 31 must be really lucky ... right? :-) I googled for Hamira, but it gave me no insite into my lucky number! :-) 3: You can save John Lennon's life - but you have to kill one of the other Beatles. Which one would it be and why? George Harrison, because he's already dead! (And so is Paul McCartney, but who believes "Revolution number 9" backwards anyway!) Which means that Ringo is the only surviving Beatle! :-) 4: Choose your demise. Burning to death, freezing to death, falling to your death. Falling to death. Nice view on the way down, and you can wave to the passing people! Of course, dying of exhaustion from twenty Japanese girls would beat all three of the above! :-) 5: Frank Sintra once said, "When lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday, cash me out", but how many M&M's can you fit in your mouth? Oh dear. You know, we'll never know. Due to my allergy to chocolate (Yes, I can see people breaking down in tears over this allergy), I can't actually eat too many M & M's without vomiting blood! So sticking them in my mouth could be like sticking my head into a lion jaw. I do know that I once stuck over half a large Chip Butty into my mouth (for a bet) and was still able to chew and eat it. The chip butty was made from a 6 inch roll, so about four inches of that was in my mouth (along with a large quantity of chips). One of my old fellowship leaders at church could stick his fist in his own mouth. I can't do that ... plus dangerous for a guitarist to try ... might swallow my hand. Then what will I play with!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As per the rule 4 ... here are the rules: The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on) 1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.” 2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. 3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. If you have played this, and I didn't happen to see your blog and ask for 5 questions, then please point this out to me. I would love five questions from you. :-)