D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

23 April, 2005

Adding to the Last Three Posts

Just to add to the last three posts. To get a clearer idea, click the pictures and they should zoom out more. Especially the last one. As regular readers will know, this damage has been caused by me working in a factory. A lot fo the damage couldn't be shown as I can't scan the other side of my hands nor the other side of my arms. My left arm looks like a suicide attempt by someone with no co-ordination ... cuts running every which way!!! :-) The finger tips have so many cuts, that I can't play guitar at present. One of the great joys in life removed! Blah! Oh well, hopefully it will not be for much longer. I'm still pissed off by the treatment I've received. I was going to write some more .. but I need to sleep. Ciao!