D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

04 April, 2005

Test Your Sexual Skills

Did this test a long time ago off Sara's site. But now Suanie has it up. Thought I'd advertise! Bwahahahahaah! Actaully, I ran a few of my pseudonyms through it as well, and one of them did REALLY good. Better than my real name, but decided to stick to the real name in case I gave a few of my performing/writing names away! Bwahahahahahahaaaaa
What Is Your Best Sexual Skill?
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Sexuality:
Flirting Skill Level - 96%
Kissing Skill Level - 65%
Cudding Skill Level - 41%
Sex Skill Level - 92%
Why They Love You You know how to push their buttons.
Why They Hate You You kiss better than them.
This fun quiz by lady_wintermoon - Taken 2017199 Times.
New - Kwiz.Biz Astrology and Horoscopes