D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

21 March, 2005

Allergic Reaction to Normal Band Aids

Allergic reaction -See post below regarding the relevance of it. Significance of this, is the fact that my immune system seems to react to everything from food to things I touch. Doctors never seem to offer any relief by forms of anti-histamines either. They usually just tell me to avoid whatever I am allergic to and go on my merry way. Problem with that, is the list of allergies seems to always grow and grow, and I am not getting any better. Anyway, just to chuck the picture into context. This is from years ago when I had a possible cancer removed (but wasn't), and the Doctor put some stitches in. I wore a band aid over the stitches for one day, and had a nice allergic reaction to it. So I've stopped using band aids whenever possible.Posted by Hello