D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

16 March, 2005

Wednesday

Yes, my blog titles are getting less creative! Dumb day. Got up early in case my stock broker phoned through. He didn't return my call! Blah! I got on the internet to see how the stocks were going, and the ASX site was down! Blah! Had a meeting at 10am, so went to that. Then did some shopping after it. Arrived home. Got a phone call and had meeting on the phone with someone. Still, my broker hadn't called and the ASX site wasn't up, so I had no idea what was happening in stock market land. Eventually, it became too late to call my stock broker. I didn't want to send the trade through, as I was still blind to what the market was up to. Got onto the Exchange site, and saw that if my trade had of gone through last night I would have made money today! Blah! Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk. Is good practice I guess, and shows I can make a good trade (even if I didn't get the financial benefits of it!) Hope the broker doesn't call me early tomorrow. I don't want to do any trading till next week now. I want to wait till the dividends come out, so I can have those before trading any shares away. All in a days missed opportunity! Time for pizza and study I guess! I was going to procrastinate a bit, but I've had to put that off till I get some more time! :-)