D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

05 July, 2006

Psyche and Eros

Much thanks to Irene. She's agreed to host my Psyche and Eros PDF file. For those who haven't read the story, I've created a Psyche and Eros button (Below). So, click on the button OR the picture and you should be able to grab yourself a copy of the file. And I bet you were wondering what I've been doing all night! :-) Well, now you know. The big picture looks a lot better in GIMP (where I created it), and lost a little in the translation to GIF format. Apologies for the lack of updates. I hope the art work more than makes up for it. [No, I didn't create the Psyche and Eros painting in the middle of the button. It's in public domain and is calledThe Abduction of Psyche by William-Adolphe Bouguereau. I just did a lot of messing around to make it look like it was encased in a glass button of sorts. I have to work on this a little more.]