D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

14 December, 2005

Your Japanese Name

Your Japanese Name Is...
Ren Kawashi
What's your Japanese Name? Thanks to CamelJoe (or should I say Doumo Arigato to CamelJoe), I now bring you my Japanese name from the Japanese name generator. Ren (where's Stimpy?) = Water Lily??? It's a girls name in Japanese!!! Waaah! Kawashi (I washed my car already!) = Nobel Family name I did it a second time and got: Matsu Askikaga Then: Ryoichi Hojo I think it just randomly churns out names!!! I think someone should try to match them closer to meaning ... like David = beloved. Is there a Japanese Boys name similar in meaning? I know two girls names Suki and Aiko which mean that ... boys name? Dai, which means beloved in Welsh is a Japanese name ... but what's it mean in Japanese? My Japanese name would normally be written in Katakana and be spelt Deibetto Sutibenson - why? Well, that's how it sounds to them in Japan.