D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

08 August, 2005

Goals in Life - Review

Okay, as most people know, I have three main goals in life:
  • Become a Millionaire
  • Marry a Japanese Girl
  • Save the World.
Let's have a quick review to see how these major goals are going so far: Become a Millionaire: Nope ... no money. Check bank account ... nope empty. Check other bank account ... okay, a little bit of money, but doing a Big O analysis on it will leave it as basically zero. Check Managed funds ... Okay ... tens of thousands in there, but not accessible till September. Not good ... besides, it will get spent on way to UK. Check shares - Nope sold all of those! Zero. %Accomplished: ZERO. Life Game Score: ZERO. Not looking too good for Zoidberg so far. Marry a Japanese Girl Yeah, I cop a lot of flak for this one! Oh well, let's check how this is going. Am I married to a Japanese girl yet? No Am I engaged to a Japanese girl yet? No Am I dating a Japanese girl yet? No Have I ever dated one? Yes. (Phew! But that doesn't get me any closer to my goal). Am I dating anyone at present? No Do I have anyone in mind that I'd like to date? No % Accomplished: ZERO. Life Game Score: ZERO. Okay ... not looking too good. Last goal to check. Save the World Have I saved the world? No Have I even attempted to save the world? No Am I even close to having a CLUE as to how to save the world? No % Accomplished: ZERO Life Game Score: ZERO Hmmm ... not looking too good. Let's just quickly check those scores again to check if I am getting close:
  • Become a Millionaire .................... ZERO
  • Marry a Japanese Girl ................. ZERO
  • Save the World .............................. ZERO
  • ----------------------------------------
  • TOTAL ........................................... ZERO
  • ----------------------------------------
Dabido, in Life Game, you have scored Zero and acheive the rank of Looser! I better keep practicing. :-) Well, I think I am closer than last year! How are you all doing with your life goals?