Sold my shares today - it takes an edge off my investment loan - $18,000 off $38,000.
Only $20,000 left to pay. I was also informed that selling my Managed Funds before September will result in me paying 100% capital gains tax. If I sell after Septemeber, it's only 50%.
So, I've decided not to sell them just yet. This means I won't go to the UK until September (or maybe October or Novemeber or December). That gives me some more time, allows my managed funds to increase some more and means I only lose half as much in tax.
Short Term Plans Before Leaving For UK:
- Study and get my CCNA (if possible my CCNP)
- Get super fit
- Write Article for Health Magazine (hopefully getting some money through that)
- Use the same material from the article to write a book (obviously longer and more detailed)
- See if there are any quick and dirty IT Contracts I can do
- Try to finish some of my unfinished art work
- Finish at least one of those darn novels
- Fix up my Synth and get soem music recorded
That probably sums up a lot of things to do. Still, I feel there is so much to do, and so little time to do it in! :-)
[Probably one of my shortest posts!] :-)