D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

22 April, 2005

Song for the Weight Conscious.

Please note ... this is a highly personal song and only resembles me in every way! Big Fat Tummy, Big fat Tummy, Pizza smells good, And is really yummy, I wonder why I have such a big fat tummy? Straight from the oven Into my mouth, Why is my waist band Heading south? Big Fat Tummy, Big fat Tummy, Pizza burned my mouth, Now it's feeling numbie, Where did I get this big fat tummy? I need a pizza, I need extra large, People see my butt And think it is a barge. Big fat tummy, big fat tummy, Chocolate cake makes the day, Seem really sunny, How the hell I get such a big fat tummy? I want a girl friend But I'm out of luck They think I might squish 'em Like a big mac Truck Big fat Tummy, Big fat Tummy Those bears taste good, And they're really gummy Wonder how I got such a big fat tummy? Grab a pack of M & M's And suck them through a hose One time I slipped And sucked them up my nose. Big fat Tummy, Big fat Tummy I chase the girls around, But they're really runny, How'm I gonna catch 'em with a big fat tummy? Thank you, thank you very much. Dabido has now left the building ... and is in the pizza shop!