D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

07 April, 2005

Dating Crap!

Your dating personality profile: Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate. Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love. Intellectual - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.Your date match profile: Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape. Intellectual - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind. Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.
Your Top Ten Traits 1. Liberal 2. Big-Hearted 3. Intellectual 4. Athletic 5. Wealthy/Ambitious 6. Adventurous 7. Religious 8. Traditional 9. Stylish 10. Practical
Your Top Ten Match Traits 1. Athletic 2. Intellectual 3. Shy 4. Traditional 5. Conservative 6. Religious 7. Practical 8. Big-Hearted 9. Adventurous 10. Funny
Take the Online Dating Personality Quiz at Dating Diversions How the frig did I get atheletic as fourth? I would assume it meant Adventurous. I'd leap out of a plane with a parachute, but I couldn't be bothered running to get in the darn thing! Also, my GF doesn't have to be atheletic. Just adventerous like me. She also doesn't have to be shy, a nice shade of in between would do nicely. I hate too shy, and I hate too bloody in your FACE! They can also move FUNNY up the friggin ladder too, as I like girls with a sense of humour. Preferably their own. And Sticking Wealthy and Ambitious together! They are NOT the same Friggin' thing! I HATE that! Also, as a LIBERAL why the FRIG would I want someone CONSERVATIVE! I hate those RIGHT WINGED NAZI BITCHES! (Though they can look rather cute in uniform!) :-)