D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

05 April, 2005

AFS - Another Flaming Survey!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:David-Lee
Birthday:31 May 1965
Birthplace:Ipswich Qld
Current Location:Perth WA
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:165 cm (5'5")
Right Handed or Left Handed:Both - but mainly right
Your Heritage:Mainly from Scot/English/Irish/Danish/Dutch desent with a few other obscure things thrown into the mix
The Shoes You Wore Today:None
Your Weakness:Japanese Girls
Your Fears:Japanese Girls
Your Perfect Pizza:Vegetarian
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Millionaire
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol (Not very exciting - but honest answer)
Thoughts First Waking Up:Woohoo! Still breathing! (or still alive!)
Your Best Physical Feature:My arse (or so I've been told) or my eyes
Your Bedtime:um ... mostly before sun up
Your Most Missed Memory:I'm missing memory? Probably 2 GB worth!
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither
Single or Group Dates:Group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Litpon Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Tea
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:F*** No! Not often
Do you Sing:Not very well
Do you Shower Daily:Yes (whether I need it or not!)
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Yes (again ... wait, I'm still there)
Do you want to get Married:Yes (maybe ... first time was hell!)
Do you belive in yourself:No, I am a figment of my own furtile imagination.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yes. Even on a chair!
Do you think you are Attractive:Yep (for my age)
Are you a Health Freak:Sort of.
Do you get along with your Parents:My mothe, Yes. My father should be shot out of a cannon ripped into tiny bits and then hae hyenas do things to his testicles!
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:Many
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:One scotch and coke
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Nope
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope
Ever been Drunk:Difficult - allergic reactions usually stop me.
Ever been called a Tease:Maybe
Ever been Beaten up:Constantly
Ever Shoplifted:No shops are very heavy. Might cause hernias!
How do you want to Die:I don't!
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Me (Other people suck!)
What country would you most like to Visit:All of them
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Not red
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:Either. Bald if it suits her! Bwahahaha
Height:Close to my own. Hate looking up or down at people
Weight:less than mine. No one can be this fat!
Best Clothing Style:Um ... I'm a guy! Just chuck something on! Anything (or get it off! I really don't care!)
Number of Drugs I have taken:Only prescription (is this survey to re-inforce someones self image with their drug problem?)
Number of CDs I own:about 300+ Maybe more
Number of Piercings:none (my body bleeds enough with the stigmata!)
Number of Tattoos:none - sometimes temporary ones - never real.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Too many to remember.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!