D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

19 January, 2005

Short Update on my Friend Gary

Today I received some good news. Doctors had previously said my Friend Gary (whom I wrote about previously), was basically in a pretty dire situation. Today I received an e-mail and apparently his condition is improving. Thanks all you who have prayed for him (especially Melisa). My friend Gregory wrote to me and said that he & his wife Nicole recently had lunch with Gary and his wife Janice. Gary looked tired, but the Doctors said the Chemo seemed to be working. He is not out of danger yet, so PLEASE keep praying. Previously Gary had undergone an operation to remove a large part of the tumour, but Doctors couldn't remove all of it. If they had of, Gary would have lost some of his cognitive ability. So they placed him on Chemotherapy. Once again, thanks for the prayers. Much appreciated.