D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

07 January, 2005

One Week Into the New Year

WOW! Seven days into the new year. Well, so far this year, my youngest brother Jeffrey and I went to Osbourne Park and bought some Silicon Rubber and Plastic in order to create plastic models. (aka Warhammer type things). He's busy creating scenery at present, a couple of walls which look like they are made of stone. I've spent a good part of the day downloading a file from http://www.conqueronline.com/ I hope this game is good. The file is over 500 MB .. so takes 8 hours to download. Anyway, been doing things with Jeffrey seems as he's on holidays at the moment, so not much writing / artwork has been produced. Mainly been trying to entertain him. The Tsunami from Boxing Day has also featured highly on my TV watching. (Not that I watch much TV). My mother just keeps watching every and any news report regarding it. I was fortunate, in the fact that all my friends have told me they're Okay, except one who lives near Phuket. I haven't seen her on line at all. Still hoping she is okay. Might just be difficult if all the communications are down in her area. I stopped playing the MUD I had joined up to play. Unfortunately, after numerous hours of game play, I was still struggling to get anything accomplished. I was always having great difficulty in just attacking butterflies. If this was based on real life, I would be so wimpy that I probably wouldn't even have the strength to get out of bed. The other thing I have been up to, is mentoring my friend Melisa. Helping her with her College Homework. Giving her ideas of an Information System she needs to write. Now she gets to do the hard part of actually coding it all and making it work. I told her, if she does a good enough job with it, she might be able to sell it to some local Medical centres. I had a look at my long suffering website today. I really need to get around to updating it. So I might do that in the days ahead, once Jeffrey returns to work. In the meantime, I'll get back to studying for my CCNA. In the meantime, I've been living off Rice and Water again in order to save money. Losing weight isn't too bad. Guess that's what makes being an artist exciting! lol