D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

05 March, 2005

14,000 feet straight down? No sweat!

Laughing before the jump. 14,000 feet straight down - 60 second free fall. No sweat! I ws looking forward to the jump. It ended up being slightly disappointing, as I never got the "adrenalin rush" people have told me about. Maybe I had too much faith in my own indistructability. Or Maybe just faith that the guy strapped to my back didn't have a death wish, and would pull the chord! The Photographer (who also shot the Video for me) kept telling me I was crazy, leaping out of a perfectly good working aeroplane! He was a pretty funny guy! My flatmate at the time claimed she could tell I was "scared" - which I found hard to beleive (what was there to be scared about?). I think she was projecting her own fear onto what she was seeing. Do I look scared? One of my other previous flatmates saw the video, and said he was impressed because at no time did I look scared, and he claimed he was looking for it in my face and didn't see it. Posted by Hello