D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

25 February, 2005

My old band "Living Proof"

The backs of heads at a "Living Proof" concert. Yes, that little yellow thing on stage is one of the band. See how many we could pack in. That's a lot of people who came to witness the "Living Proof" accident on stage ... well, when I say accident, I am talking about the band. I think I was on bass at this stage. (Might have been on keyboards/second guitar - can't remember). Yes, I am a has-been! Bloody has-beens, always talking about their stupid glory days! Hopefully the crowd were canting "Liv-ing Proof! Liv-ing Proof!" and not "Live-in Poofs! Live-in Poofs!" But, you never know. Actually, I thought they were canting "Bug-ger off! Bug-ger off" Oh well! All in a days work. :-)Posted by Hello